Q. Where do I call with questions about HomeBranch?
A. If you can't find the answer to your question, please call our Virtual Branch at 713.428.3200 or 800.321.2411. Use our online demo to learn more.
Q. What exactly is HomeBranch online banking?
A. HomeBranch is a convenient, safe and secure way for you to access your People's Trust accounts - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Q. Is there a fee for using HomeBranch?
A. HomeBranch is FREE for People's Trust members.
Q. Do I need "cookies" and Java script enabled on my browser?
A. Yes. Cookies (including per session cookies) and Java scripting must be enabled to gain access to account information via HomeBranch online banking. To view other HomeBranch™ browser settings, click here.
Q. How do I sign up for HomeBranch?
A. If you currently have a MARTi Telephone Access password:
- Login to access HomeBranch
- Enter your Member Number and MARTi password
- If you are unable to log in successfully or do not have a MARTi password, please call us at 713.428.3200 or 800.321.2411
Q. How current is the information?
A. The available balance for checking and savings accounts is real-time and will change throughout the day based on your activity.
Q. Can I change my password?
A. Yes. You can change your password online by clicking the User Options button within HomeBranch™.
Q. What browser should I use to access HomeBranch?
A. We require that you use an Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption and SSL 3.0 support. These include:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (includes AOL 8 & 9)
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0
- Safari 1.2
Q. I tried to log in to HomeBranch and I received an Error Message. What does it mean?
A. There are several Error Messages that could be generated depending on your browser's settings. Call us at 713.428.3200 or 800.321.2411 if you receive one of the following errors:
- Verification Error - Your HomeBranch account may need to be reset.
- Error 1008 - Your account has been locked for security purposes.
- Error 1010 - Your account is no longer active.
- Error 1040 - An incorrect password has been entered.
- Error 101 - Your browser is not configured to accept "cookies"
- Error 7077 - Java Scripting is not enabled on your browser.
Contact us online, give us a call at 713.428.3200 / 800.321.2411, or stop by a branch for any questions about e-services.