At People's Trust we want to help our small business owners, which is why we are offering a variety of our products and services designed for businesses. We make it easy to manage your Business Account through our e-services.
Types of Businesses Eligible for Business Accounts
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) 2-4 people
- General Partnership
- Unincorporated Association/Club
- Business Savings, Money Market and Certificates
- Merchant Services, through our trusted partner TMC
- Payroll Services, through our trusted partner Paycom
- Please refer "People's Trust" in the comments section
- HomeBranch™ Online Banking - Get access to your account from the comfort and convenience of any online computer or mobile device so you can run your business from anywhere. Some of the great features and services include:
- Multiple Logins – Use Shared Access to give permission for others in your company to view your HomeBranch account. You can set access privileges so others can only view the account, or you can allow full access.
- Free Mobile App for Android or Apple to handle your banking on the go, including Mobile Deposit
- Customized Account Alerts sent by text or email when you want them for a range of reminders or on demand with a quick text
- Free BillPay, up to 20 bills per month
- eStatements and e-Notices delivered to your inbox - more convenient and safer than regular mail
- See your complete financial picture in one place with Money Management* by adding your outside accounts
- Move money between your accounts here and other financial institutions using Funds Transfer
*Zelle® not available for Business Checking accounts.
All in One Business Checking
- $10,000 in cash deposits and withdrawals per month at no charge
- Up to 200 in transactions per month at no charge
- Avoid the $15 monthly fee by keeping a minimum of $10,000 daily in the account
- Debit Cards
- Access to over 85,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Optional eStatements
- Unincorporated Associations and Clubs enjoy all of the great features of All in One Business Checking without the monthly fee, however, all other fees apply.
Open a Business Account
To open a Business Account, please visit your local branch. Schedule your appointment online or call us at 713.428.3200 and follow the prompts to speak with someone at the branch to schedule an appointment.